Saturday, July 28, 2007

Comfort Chocolate Chip Moist Cookies

Well this cookie recipe came from my neighbor in Japan Wendy. She was like the nicest neighbor, and she was always baking for my son. Now I have had this recepie for about 8 years now and I have added some other things to it. These cookies are really moist and hit the spot for my family. Oh and it goes great with milk (of course).

Ingrediants

2 ¼ cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1cup soft butter (needs to be butter, not margine)
¼ cup sugar
¾ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 pack (4 serving size) French vanilla flavor instant pudding
2 eggs (I use egg beaters)
1 pack 12 oz chocolate chips.

Direction
Preheat oven 375
Mix flour with baking soda. Combine butter, sugar, and pudding mix. Beat until smooth and creamy. Beat eggs in slowly and then add chips (Batter will be stiff). Drop by tsp. on ungreased baking sheet about 2’apart. Bake for 8 to 10mins.

Now to keep the fresh, put them in a closed tight container with a slice of bread, change bread out when it hardens to keep freshness.This makes at least 6 doz. if you use the tsp. I take the remaining dough wrap in plastic wrap tightly and freeze for later.

Verdict: Yum, Yum, and need I type more!!!!!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Isn't it amazing how some recipes really stand the test of time and as we continue to use them often, we grow in confidence by adding stuff to them...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your very kind and complimentary remarks.

Hope to see you around as I have added you to my feeds.