Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yummy 2 My Tummy



Okay need i say anything else!!!! I was having a craving for some brownies, and decided once again "In the spirit of cooking i might as well put my box aside (that was really hard to do..lol), & give it a try." Well let me tell ya i am glad i found this recipe from Renee, because it hit the spot. HI-5 to Renee!!


Of course being that its brownies, I had to lick the batter, you know just to check if it was going to be okay(lol). After checking that important detail, the batter seemed to have the same appearance, and texture I am use to when I normally make them. You see......




Chewy Cocoa Brownies
(recommended by nestie Soon2BMrsN)
1 2/3 c. sugar
3/4 c. melted butter or margarine
2 tbsp. water2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/3 c. flour
3/4 c. baking cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 c. chopped nuts (opitional)
1/2 c. mini chocolate chips

Directions
Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13x9 pan.Combine sugar, butter, and water in large bowl. Stir in eggs and vanilla.Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl. Stir flour mixture into sugar mixture. Add nuts and chocolate chips. Spread into prepared pan.Bake for 18 to 25 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted comes out slightly sticky.Makes 12 servings.

Overall:
As I stated you know I loved it, so did the family. I added the chocolate chip. Mine were milk chocolate, which gave me a chocolate overkill, next time I will not be adding that. This is a KEEPER...ENJOY!!







No comments: